Welcome to the Peachy Printer WikiEdit
Burned by the epic implosion of Peachy Printer Kickstarter? So were we! Let's not let wallow in the despair of financial loss; the design files have been released. Let's come together to make the Peachy Printer a DIY reality.
Making a Printer YourselfEdit
As discussed on 3dprintboard, there are multiple ways to do this. For now, here are some unsorted pages and possible future pages. More organization to come hopefully.
- Github design files Official designs from Peachy Printer. There is a lot to sort through.
- Design Files Add your github repositories here for CAD files and such
- Part Sources Let's make a table of all the parts for the official printers and where to find them, costs, etc.
- Arduino Based Peachy Printer
- Lego Body Peachy Printer An idea Rylan had for the body of the printer.
- Software Discussion of software compilation, modification, and additions here. Remember to link your Github in if you make progress you would like to share.
- Audio based printer Anyone up for going back to the original plan?
- Gallery of builds
- Gallery of prints
- Every update from Peachy Printer Inc.
- Parts List & Distributors